by K.L. Kranes
Genre: YA Fantasy
Release Date: October 2nd 2016
Summary from Goodreads:
Dagny lives a dangerous life. Pursued by an unknown enemy, Dagny and her family are always on the run and must use magic to stay hidden and safe. When Dagny meets Marc, everything changes. For the first time, she can imagine a future that doesn’t involve constantly changing her life. Despite the risk, Dagny vows to stop running. But as their enemies start closing in, Dagny wonders if she can ever really live a normal life and if she can actually trust Marc.
This fast-paced debut novel by K.L. Kranes merges fantasy and romance and takes the reader on an exciting magical adventure.
About the Author
K.L. Kranes lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her husband, daughter and their adorable dog. She graduated from Virginia Tech with a degree in Communications. K.L. moved to New York City after college and worked in public relations before returning to her true passions of writing and editing. She currently works as a freelance writer and editor. In her spare time, she enjoys hanging out with her family and trying out new potential hobbies. Her latest endeavors include driving her dog crazy as she learns the guitar and making a fool of herself as a novice swing dancer.
Blog Tour Organized by:
● Dagny Bennet: The spunky, forgetful heroine and youngest daughter of the Bennet family, who
wants desperately to be just a normal girl, even though she is far from normal. Her favorite
things to do are eat junk food and drive her siblings crazy. When she’s alone, she sometimes
sings into her hairbrush, but she’ll never admit that.
● George James Bennet, III: Dagny’s father and the calm bedrock of the family.
● Elisabeth Bennet: Dagny’s loving mother.
● Ava Bennet: Dagny’s older and much tidier sister, who spends much of her time worrying Dagny
will accidentally reveal the family secrets.
● Jason Bennet: Ava’s twin brother and voted most-likely to be mistaken for a robot, except when
his temper flares.
● Marc Chandler: The beloved, responsible, straight-A son of the Chandler-Michaelson family,
who secretly craves danger. When he’s not getting an adrenaline rush jumping off of cliffs, you
can find him reading comic books or practicing his guitar.
● Jillian Chandler: Marc’s sarcastic sister who would rather have a pet frog than a perfect little
brother. If she could lock him in the basement and throw away the key, she probably would.
● Elaine Michaelson: Marc’s dramatic mother, a former almost actress. She spends a lot of time
sitting in front of a mirror.
● Benjamin Michaelson: Marc’s reluctant stepfather.
● Lily: Dagny’s bubbly, boy-crazy friend and head cheerleader.
● Brooke: Dagny’s supportive new best friend.
● Cody: Marc’s best friend and resident tattooed teddy bear look-a- like.
● Mr. Smith: A nefarious stranger searching for Dagny.
● The Viator: A mysterious man helping Mr. Smith.